Many bloggers use CMS systems like as WordPress and also inbuilt search box which searches through all the all the articles and displays the result articles in a latest to oldest search result format but sometimes visitors can’t find their needs articles.So, the best solution is Google Adsense powered by CSE (Custom Search Engine).
The search bar will only be popular or high traffic websites that actually need to be searched or where a search box would help visitors finds useful information. This is a featured system of Google Adsense where you can build search box and customize it easily.
Google Custom Search Bar is good method of making money online but it depend on how much traffic you can receive. If you have some peoples using Google Search Bar then it will come down to the Adsense method of making money, which depends on the numbers of visitors viewed the ads, the CTR (Click through ads) and CPC(Cost per click).
Create Custom Search Engine
1. Create a new page where you want to display the search results.
Go to WordPress Menu and Select Pages -> Add New
Now, give the page title like as “Search Results”.
2. Go to the Google Custom Search Engine and Click on the button “Create a Custom Search Engine”.
Login to your Google Account and Setup your Search Engine.
3. now, you can see Setup your Search Engine page, you will have insert some details in the page.
- Insert the Search Engine Name
- Insert a Search Engine Description
- Insert some Search Engine Keywords
- Choose the Search Engine Language
- Select Only Sites I Select
- Insert Your Website URL
- Select the Standard Edition
- Click on Next Button
- Finally click on FINISH button
Now Click on Control Panel
4. Start designing your search box, Click on the “Look and Feel” menu and choose available options that provided by Google.
5. Now Click on the “Make Money” menu. You have two options such as 1. “I am a new Adsense User” and 2. “I already have an Adsense account”.
Now click on “Add Custom Channels”, Choose channel name and Click on submit button.
6. Finally, Put the search box and search page code in your blog page (step no.1 page).Click on the “Code” menu and select the option “iFrame”.
7. Now, Insert the URL of the page where you want to show the search results.
After completed the process, test your custom search engine and start making money online.