Ways of minimize android data usage
– You can go to Settings first, then select data usage and switch off the data usage. Though this will turn off the data connection absolutely still you will be able to use the apps through Wi-Fi network
– If you want to set yourself a limit before you exceed the actual data then you will have to go to the settings again and then to Data usage and there you need to adjust the data limit and the date accordingly
– When you are downloading any files or updating any app, then you must do it through Wi-Fi only as this will save you the usage of your data
– In order to get an idea about how much data you use, you can verify recent bills and the past bills. If you still don’t get it, then go for the estimators that are found online and it will do all the calculations to show you an approx. The result so that is managing the data becomes easier for you
– Restricting background data will help you to cut down on data usage as well and for that you have to select the app, then scroll down at the bottom and check the box which says restricted background data. This way it will only use the data when the app is running.
– You must try to use a browser that compresses data to the minimum, thus reducing the usage drastically while browsing.
– Another way of reducing Android data usage is by using apps which are ad-free as this annoying ads also eats up your valuable data