If you have created sitemap of your website then submit the sitemap to popular search engines and index your website.
What is an XML sitemap?
An XML sitemap is simple XML file that included one or more URL on your website or blog.XML sitemap helps the search engines make easily spider of your website. Sitemap is very useful for crawlers to find all URL’s of your blog.So, search engine bots follow sitemap file to crawl and index your website.
Almost webmasters and bloggers are use online sitemap generators to create sitemap file and submit to popular search engines such as Google and Bing.If you are wordpress users, so use plugins which automatically keep updating site map file as we publish new content.Wordpress sitemap can be easily generated using plugin Google XMl sitemap generator plugin and for other platforms also available online sitemap generating tools.
Read More :
How to submit sitemap to Google Webmasters tool?
- First, you have already verified your site in Google Webmaster tool and logged into your webmaster tool.
- In Webmaster tool dashboard, click on ADD A SITE.
- Now you will see 3 charts on sitemap dashboards 1) Crawl Errors 2) Search Queries 3) Sitemap, then CLICK ON SITEMAP.
- In the step you can see on right side ADD/TEST SITEMAP options and click on the option.
- When you click on ADD/SITEMAP option button, dropdown menu is appear with add new site map option and you can see your website name with blank textbox.
- In blank textbox enter your sitemap URL and click on SUBMIT SITEMAP button.
Now, submitting process is complete and your website URL index status display in short times and also you can see how many URL’s are submitted through sitemap and how many links Google have indexed.